servFaces Textile & Leather Interior Cleaners
servFaces textile and leather interior cleaners are specially designed organic cleaning products which are 100% surfactant-free. It is necessary to clean the surfaces prior to the application of sealing or coating products. The cleaning process ensures the optimum adhesion between the surface and chosen products to protect that surface.
– Interior textiles
– Cabriolet hood
– Natural finish plastics
– Smooth leather
– Suede and wild leather types
– Free from Silicone
– Non-skin irritant product
– Environmentally friendly
– Streak-free cleaning
– Highly concentrated
– Strong cleaning performance
– Economic cleaning, less resources
– Neutralised surface, ready for sealing or coating
1. Spray the surface with the cleaning product and leave it for a moment to work into the dirt. Then remove the dirt using either the servFaces All-Round Towel or with a spray extraction device and rinse the surface with water. The remains of the cleaning product must be completely removed / neutralised.
2. Flat and unresponsive surfaces such as plastic will need to be neutralised using Surface Cleaner Neutra (similar application as Surface Cleaner Ultima)
3. Once the surface has dried after the cleaning process, the sealing and coating products can be successfully applied.
Usage: 10 – 15ml / m²
Application Temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.