servFaces Vitro Fortis, Strong & Ultima
servFaces Vitro Fortis, Strong & Ultima are formulated using state of the art high-performance Nano-technology particles to provide the highest level of protection for glass surfaces. The product binds directly to the glass surface molecules; through this molecular binding process the product provides the surface with very high hydrophobic characteristics.
The very high hydrophobic characteristics of the treated surface prevent water swamping, being overwhelmed with water during a heavy downpour. Using this product on vehicle windscreens provides additional safety for the driver and passengers through increased visibility, glass facades on buildings will demonstrate a self-cleaning characteristic and the treated surface is easy to clean and cleaning intervals are reduced, thus providing cost savings.
3 reasons to protect glass surfaces with Vitro Fortis, Strong or Ultima:
– 50 % – reduction in cleaning intervals
– 50 % – reduction in glass cleaning products
– 50 % – reduction in labour and material costs
– Resistant to extreme weather and climate changes
– Resistant against environmental influences (pH value 2-13), salt water and alkaline solutions and lime
– Resistant to UV-radiation
– Protects the natural surface of the glass
– Easy removal of dirt, insect residue and bird excrement
– Prevents water swamping (highly hydrophobic)
– Reduction in cleaning intervals
– Service life up to 10 years (depending on application and environment)
– Self cleaning by nature, strong winds and heavy rainfall, will remove a very high percentage of pollen, dust, car and industrial exhaust gas particles, metal and aluminium oxidation and alkalis and acids
– Long lasting and stable protective coating
The use of abrasive agents will damage the coating.
1. Use servFaces Glass Cleaner to clean the glass surface.
2. Deep clean the glass surface using Vitro Polish (refer to the Vitro Polish application instructions).
3. Prepare the surface using servFaces Surface Cleaner Ultima and afterwards neutralise the surface using servFaces Cleaner Neutra.
4. Wrap the application cloth around the applicator.
5. Apply 12 – 18 drops of product to the application cloth and then for approximately 1 – 2 minutes apply to a small area of the glass surface until the product is barely visible. Should the product dry too quickly apply fresh product and repeat the process.
6. After short period of 2 – 5 minutes the remaining product residue can be removed using a servFaces Special Coating Towel.
Do not apply the product or leave to dry in direct sunlight.
Usage: 3 – 5 ml / m²
Application Temperature: +15°C to +30°C
Weatherproof: after 4 – 6 hours
Curing Time: 24 hours
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.